Monday 26 August 2024

COME FOLLOW ME WISH FOR A KISS FROM LADY GOOD FORTUNE

I walked into a bank today at my area and for once everything worked out well.

I wasn't on the line for a century. Didn't meet 200 people ahead of me which could have triggered my blood pressure. Oh I lied. Mine is way under control.

Yet it was a good feeling working in and out without breaking a sweat. Moreover I left a piece of egg on the electric kettle and I hope it doesn't burn 😉. Is it possible?

The point here is that I wish things work out that way. Children grow into beautiful adults without much heart break and ceremony.

Wish all parents live old to witness their kids become successful.

Wish parents will not think too much trying to raise a hoo fees.

Wish all children what it takes to raise their school fees and live a bit responsibly.

I'm done wishing, let me go hustle my bread and tea plus to piece of well boiled egg. 

No comments: