Tuesday 26 July 2016

THE ULTIMATE FACTOR

I am feeling so strong and refreshed. Guess this is one of the pecks that comes teaching.

I know that they will be longer day and shorter night or shorter day and longer night depending on my mood swing.

Tomorrow is mine and God has handed me His divine scepter to do as I wish.
Let’s forget tomorrow for a moment and focus on today.

I still have one more package for you. Let me roll up my sleeves and get down to the business at hand.

Whenever I attend a wedding, I feel like I am witnessing an out of the world event. I feel like I am in the Garden of Eden when God gave Adam his helping mate.

I feel like I am hearing the divine mandate anew – fulfill, multiply and conquer the world. Goose bump rides my skin like jockey on a horse.

I have taken some time to reflect on this and I came up with this conclusion. The institution of marriage is not man made. It is divine, it is God’s and therefore if we want to be successful in it, we must go to the owner of the institution.

In as much as heaven helps those who help themselves is a true adage, I believe that heaven will definitely come to your assistance if you remember and work within God’s dictates, employ his strategy etc as far as marriage is on your mind.

Whenever children comes into the marriage equation, the game changes completely. It is no longer you and your wife, you have just been elevated to the position of a god. You have created, you have made a little man. And whether you like it or not, you are god.

Now if you want to play God’s game perfectly since you are a god, you must look up to Him. You must emulate him. You must copy Him to the hilt. I think this is one of the unique circumstances where being a copycat is a virtue.

If God said let us make man in our own image, it signifies that He acknowledges the purpose of team work. As such, raising a child is not left to the woman or man alone. It is a team game.

If God saw the loneliness of man and gave him a woman as a helping mate, why should your wife (in most cases) have the sole responsibility of taking care of the children?

Is God part and parcel of your family? How often do you break and share his words with your children?

These are habits you must kick off from day one. Your children must be addicted to these habits by the time they are ready to face the world.

How often do you pray together as a family? Even if it is once a day. What do you think of this statement? “Wherever two or more are gathered in my name, I am there in their midst”. And when you hear it said, “The family that prays together stays together” what feeling does this statement evoke in you?

One sure thing about life is that we can never know everything. But we can link up with the one who knows everything. And in this manner will raising children be a success notwithstanding the hurdles on our path.

I haven’t ordered for my cake yet. Is it too late?
Ciao see ya tomorrow.

No comments: