Friday 5 January 2018

THE DAY MY HEART WEPT BUT MY EYES SHED NO TEARS PART 6

What kind of teacher am I? 

How do my students perceive me? 

Am I the professional teacher who doesnt allow my emotions and feelings get in the way of my job? 

I do everything by the book, I don't make mistakes. I am the epitome of a square peg in a square hole? 

My class is devoid of life. My students can't kill a fly in my class for fear of attracting my wrath. 

They are lots more to be written on this but I rest my case here. I have learnt that people hate perfect people. No one will tell me a thing to my face but I may never know or address their problems properly. 

They may decide to bottle up their problems than share it with me. 

Nothing is wrong with being good at my job and sticking by the rules. But if Jesus had to become man to save man, may be I have to get in touch with what it means to be a teenager in other to save them too. 

No comments: