I know typing can generally be difficult. But this is one of those exceptional cases where the gain outweighs the pain. Here are my reasons...
1. It saves you the stress of recopying lesson notes each academic year.
2. It is easier to edit and update soft copy materials than its hardcopy counterpart.
3. You can easily add audio visual materials to your typed notes.
4. You are a step close to making cool cash via publishing your notes one day.
5. You will find yourself learning some relevant ICT skills too.
6. You will never regret doing this. This is the absolute win - win situation.
Come around by this time tomorrow and I will share tips on how I finished mine in recorded time and how you can do yours with less stress.