Thursday 13 July 2017

WHEN YOU FORGOT YOU'RE A TEACHER AND THE CLASS FLOWS...

It's 8:00 pm. Papa Mmeso is heading home.

It has been an incredible, exciting and challenging day. Planned getting home early today. But I rescheduled my program to take a late evening class.

I am tired, hungry and may crash land on my bed as soon as I manage to throw the door open.

Yet I felt good after the lesson, elated is the word like I was high on something I couldn't place a finger on. I felt it had to do with the discursive mode I adopted while teaching the girls.

I didn't go near the board. We just sat around each other trading and exchanging opinion over the subject matter. It was one of those moment you wish it could last forever.

They asked questions, I threw mine too at them. We ended up teaching each other. Of course I was in charge, probing and testing there level of understanding with questions...

Well it is over. My body is tired but I am smiling home to my bed and a pot of spaghetti.

All is well that ends well... Jibowu down to Maryland looks good to go...

Goodnight and catch you tomorrow...

No comments: